Lebensraum

A social commentary.


everyday laziness

Hmm... I seem to be addicted to blogging... I have been blogging everyday this week. It's like the MARmalade times. If you visit my old blog
MARmalade you will see that I blogged everyday. That is cool. But this thing will probably go away in like... 1 week?

I read Digital Life yesterday and found out that this week's Blog of the week belonged to Indian National Suman. She also won the IndiBlog Award for being the most Humourous Blog Award. Sigh. Wish BigFatSmiles could be featured in Digital Life for being "Blog of the Week" or winning the SingaBlog Award (If there is) for being something. Paltry? LOL, I think so. (You can visit her blog here)

Anyway, I seem to be taking naps often these days. I don't know what's happening to me. I am beginning to become a *gasps* pig! I haven't been training for 2.4 lately. And it has been 2 days since I ran! And the last time I ran was only about 1.5km plus. Man, I'm slacking.

Today was an okay day. There was no History yay! But today was a 4 lesson day- which sucks. First came Science which is getting more and more interesting. All the fanciful scientific bliological names a making me go cranky. Wooohooo! Ms Ismail finally rocks. And today I looked thorugh the 2004 Victorian Yearbook. It was entitled "Navigate 2004". As I looked at the now graduated Sec Four's Photos, I went to one of the classes and saw Ms Ismail as the form teacher there. She was wearing a green dress. And today she was wearing that exact same dress. I told her and she just smiled.

I think my favourite phylum that I have studied so far is the Phylum Poifera because it is Spongebob's phylum :) And I found out the real sponge that lives in the sea is completely different from Spongebob Squarepants. The real sponge is really dumb looking. Its just a tube with a hole. And the hole is both an anus and a mouth. LOL.

After Science had Mathematics. Did more advanced factorisation. Its difficult but I finllay, after the help of Sai, understood. It's good that I did anyway. And found out test results to my last test. Was rather disappointed cause I expected higher results. I got 15/20 which is a gang gang hao A1.

The recess, did the noticeboard which Mr Ong had been reminding me about. LOL. Then removed almost all the rusty and disgusting thumbtacks.

Had english afterwards. Mdm Radiah had an eye infection :( so she didn't come. Get well soon Mdm Radiah! And then Ms Fauzana walked in with this mousey-nerdy teacher. She had a weird last name- Fung and was not married (obviously, LOL). And her lesson was dead boring. She went through summary questions and hardly anyone listened. Then she gave us a summary worksheet to be handed in next Wednesday. My first homework of the day.

The last lesson- Chinese. Chinese was more interesting but I bet I am not going to enjoy tomorrow and hou tian's lesson. For there is ting xie tomorrow to prepare us for the test on Friday. Gosh. Had Chinese newspaper reading. Was about Chinese Calligraphy (shu fa) and Chinese painting. Later had textbook reading and the proper lesson. Yeah! I have an assistant for my Chinese class monitor role- Yi An! LOL.

Yay! And thats the end of school day. Went home and mom cooked me lunch- Spaghetti Bolognaise. Ever since Swensons removed Spaghetti Napolitan from their menu, I have never eaten it. :( I like that type of spaghetti.

Then slept (read above) and studied for tomorrow's ting xie. Had 55 ci yu and cheng yu to study. I was so relieved when I was done. Studying for 55 words is no joke.

So yup, thats the end of my post. And gosh! I am 18 minutes early for American Idol. Didn't catch the 3pm one cause was eating lunch.

God Bless You, Take care
Jesus loves you even if your blog didn't win any award or wasn't featured on blog of the week on Digital Life

Your forever friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “everyday laziness”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.