Lebensraum

A social commentary.


big mix up

Today as I sit in front of my trusty old PC (Its 3 years old), I realize how a big mess up life is. You must be wondering what the heck am I talking about but don't worry about that. I'll come to it later in this post. Yesterday I decided to find out the number of words I typed in yesterday's post. I went to google search and typed in "word counter" and it had about 10, 100, 100 results so I just chose one and arrived at http://www.wordpeddler.com/wordcounter.htm and found out that I had over 600 words in that post! How amazing. My usual composition doesn't have that much words.

Today started of quite well. Had Biology-again- as the first period of the day. Science is like 3 times a week and always the first period. It is the subject with highest number of periods in a week- 6. I quite enjoy Bio now, we had a "quiz" which wasn't really a quiz of all the different classes of the Kingdom Animalia.

Then had Chinese. Had ting xie which I had been dreading for a long long time. Did quite well in it anyway. It had 25 questions and I got 23 right. Each question carried 4 marks and I got 92%. The highest was 96.

Theres that horrible Chinese test tomorrow! OH NO!

Then had recess. Today's recess was rather eventful. I went straight up to the Art Room and got changed to a PE tee. I had dirtied 2 shirts with the unwashable arcrylic paint already!!! Then went to the parade square (our parade square is on the 5th floor- just beside the Art room) to see the others playing soccer. Then was harrased by some people to go down and buy food for them and risked having caught by the prefect for smuggling food up.

So I gladly went with Ban Liang- a master smuggler. LOL. Bought what ever I wanted then noticed the "Uniform Uncle" here today. I thought he only came on Fridays. Since I had dirtied 2 uniforms, I decided to buy 2 more. But there was no more stock, so I was to buy only tommorow.

Then went up to pass the food. Luckily no prefect. The prefects must be slacking. So passed the food and everyone was grateful to me :) Then Ban Liang said he was feeling hungry, so went back down and he bought a pau. Then I noticed a book "stall"> A lady was selling warehouse books. They actually specialized in American textbooks but had some Fiction/Non-Fiction Books as well. I found one to liking. It is entitled- The Last Book of the Universe. I have read one-third of it, real nice. The price however, was not that nice. It cost me $12. Still can't believe I bought it.

Then had Art class (climbing back up to the 5th Storey), Literature, and finally the Peer Leader's Meeting. They informed us of the "National Cross Country Championship" and it was the Victorian Tradition for the whole school to go down to the venue to show support. Well, I would find it quite fun. It was to be held at Turf City- the old horse racing/betting grounds. The length of the track was 5km and they had to run 12km. LOL. Its more than half of the track. I'll die if I had runned that. One of Victoria's niche area is also Cross Country, so (i think) we have won the National Cross Country for quite a few years running.

Then went to VJC to attend the Sports Heats. Was taking part in the 100m sprint. This para will talked about the "big mix up" There were about 42 people competing for 8places in the finals. I was one of the 42. Of the 42, 1 was the National Champion for running. LOL. And most people are in the Track and Feild team. After competing, I had lost in my heat. THE LAST ONE! LOL. So yarh, I shouldn't have joined. heeheehee...

So yarh, have to study for that big chinese test tomorrow...

God bless, Take care
Jesus Loves You even if you got last in the heats for your school's inter-house competition

Your forever friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “big mix up”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.