Lebensraum

A social commentary.


月饼abourrit?

Mooncake craze is back again! Sadly, the nice mooncakes from my Mom's boss has all been finished! Now all that's left is the weird mooncakes my Dad brought home from China and nobody's eating it. Except me, 'cuz I'm desperate for mooncake!

My Mom has pledged to get Mariott ones with her Maybank discount today. I, however, pledge my loyalty to the aged mooncake establishment 大中国 (cantonese: dai zhong kok) in Chinatown!

Snowskin, lotus paste, no egg, doesn't seem like a popular choice around today ):

4 Responses to “月饼abourrit?”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    I LIKE EGG!!!! I dunno why.

    I WANNA EAT MOONCAKES TOO!!!!!!!  

  2. # Blogger -Linus-

    Like Zomg, I love non-egg-filled mooncakes too =)  

  3. # Blogger Nigel

    WENG KEONGG!!!

    Do not eat the mooncakes from China!

    You never know what's in 'em. A couple years back, some Chinese mooncake makers were fined for using the previous' year's mooncake filling.  

  4. # Blogger limyale

    hahah snowskin, lotus paste WITHOUT egg yolk mooncakes are love! my favourite :D  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.