Lebensraum

A social commentary.


ABISH

I'm usually such a bore when it comes to updating my blog, this much justified when Danial highlighted the date of the last entry I posted. It's the life and shit we all go through that just kills the enthusiasm in me. But when inspiration comes, it's a totally different matter. I now find myself furiously typing across the keyboard already with the checklist of items clearly imprinted in my head.

Firstly, I would like to tell everyone how rad Sue Townsend's latest book is. Queen Camilla is a fantastic read, I'm telling myself to read fasted because the books is bleeding interesting, yet each time I look at the number of pages remaining, it kills me. It's the book after Harry Potter I have refused to put down, quite an achievement, I must say. The most endearing part must be how Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh refers Queen Elizabeth II as "Lilibet". Shit seriously.

I never really was a fan of food shows, except Nigella Lawson's Nigella Feasts or probably any other of her food shows. It's just plain pleasure to sit through watching her talk about what she's cooking and stuff. The Brit thing just throws off the entire presentation so well, with all her colorful language and stuff. And the best thing is that her food doesn't look that great so I don't go drooling after the show. She makes cooking look fantastically easy though, like every other food personality on screen.

Food for thought: Earlier an advertisement ran on Travel and Living about these people enjoying beach volleyball and sun (I always had a penchant for beaches), then relaxing in a spa and partying at night. And I was like what the freak is this place? Thinking it was Australia or something cuz I never saw the ad before. Then, it burst out big and wide.

Sentosa.

1 Responses to “ABISH”

  1. # Blogger Silent Flight

    Try watching 'Oliver's Twist'... The Surreal Gourmet is good too...  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.