Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Mumble.

My cousin is getting married this Saturday. I don't know about everybody but weddings do extract a certain amount of ting from me. Ting as in tingly.

Their wedding blog (kboyjgal.blogspot.com. Just take a moment to absorb that URL.) has been pretty novel. My cousins (and uncles, and aunties) have been devouring their entries of late. But after reading each entry (my heart skipping beat when I see that they have updated), I have come to a conclusion that when you garner such a strong foundation with your fiancee or fiance, a wedding doesn't do much to your relationship.

There isn't a big change emotionally. Sure, you now write "Married" on Facebook, forms, surveys etc. and you move in together and sleep together and share your life whatever. But the fact is that a wedding and marriage is there just to proof that you and your f/f (fiance/fiancee) have come thus far.

Maybe I sound loony. But that's the way I see it.

You know a book is really that good when you find yourself sitting at the large sitting areas at the train station right after come out of the train and reading. When you decide to leave, you find out you have to pay two dollars because you overstayed your time in Singapore's rail.

p.s. DOUGLAS KENNEDY IS JOY READ.

p.p.s I am absolutely in love with my EOY English Free Writing essay

1 Responses to “Mumble.”

  1. # Blogger ESTHERrocks

    Yes I feel ting too!!! Mr PROphotograhper who needs to go to early to see the "lighting" and scare your NOOBphotographer cousin.


    See you on Saturday cousin!!!  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.