Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Canceled!

I can't believe it. Kids Central actually canceled Nickelodean's Hey Arnold and Disney's Lizzie McGuire! Gosh. And they replaced it retarded shows. Superfriends and Tom and Jerry. How lame is that! Lizzie McGuire is Kid's Choice Awards 2005 Nominee for Favourite TV Show okay!

So anyway. Today was kinda cool. But as usual there were things to make the day imperfect. One thing to say is that Oreo and Coke don't mix. At all. LOL.And I find out that I am making far too long posts. I beat my record of 683 words yesterday! There were over 890 words in yesterday's post! Hope you didn't bored. I think I'll try to limit myself to 500-600 words a day. 600plus is like far too much. Although I like myself writing too much.

Mr Low left today... How sad. His name is Mr Low Eng Teong and my name is Weng Keong. And Literature teacher's name is Mr Randell Siow Weng Leong. LOL. Then the ceremony of speeches came. And all were very interesting. When Mr Ang (principal) called "Eng Teong" up the stage, all my friends told me to go up. LOL.

Mr Ang said we were going to have a "full-day" which is a school holiday only for Victorians if the Cross Country team were to win next Wednesday. I hope it'll be on Friday. Then I'll have a long weekend.

The English lesson was totally sucky to day. Ms Fung is probably the worst teacher I have ever met. For the first time in my Victorian life, I am actually hating English. Gosh. I have to stop! MD RADIAH! PLEASE COME BACK!

Chinese lesson was mostly made up of the test today. I forgot that Friday was a "one-period-off-earlier" day. Then thought releasing time was 0130pm. But it was actually 1255pm. LOL. So happy to go home earlier.

Went home and on the train almost read finished the entire "The Last Book in the Universe". Then went to Mac to get lunch. Took Double Fillet EVM.Came home and finished The Last Book in the Universe so heres the book review:

A real nice book. The world really fits into your head. Sci-fi stories have never been so appealing to me. Written really well.

Score:5/5

So yup, heres the ned of my post.

Take care, god bless

Jesus loves you though you're writing 650 over words per post

Your forever friend

Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Canceled!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.