Lebensraum

A social commentary.


ChristmasChristmasChristmas

See Han was listening to Corrine May's Christmas album on Friday. While playing dota. I guess it's the right time to use the overused o.0 smiley. So there: o.0.

Hence I hastily commented that Christmas was 2 months away! This was also hastily corrected by Esther Chee who told me that when you wait for Christmas to come before getting into the Christmas mood, it will be over really soon. Then you'll still be in Christmas mood after Christmas when all the major department start to tear down all their pretty Christmas stuff and you'll be yearning for something non-existant.

Yeah. I remember the sad withdrawal symptoms from last year. Christmas withdrawals.

So I decided to listen to Jump5's All the Joy in the World Christmas album and Lisa Ono's Spanish-y Boas Festa.

Guess what. Nothing.

I think Christmas cannot exist when one in still going through exams. Either that or I'm deluding myself of being able to get the Christmas spirit a full 71 days before the day itself.

Come Christmas come!

p.s. My biggest Christmas wish? 50% off all Borders purchases!

0 Responses to “ChristmasChristmasChristmas”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.