Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Cheecking

I don't know why, but my latest hobby is checking out Airline websites checking the price of air tickets from Singapore to other cool, far away, places-i-have-never-been-to-and-i-wanna-go countries. Here are some of my results:

From Singapore to Paris
Singapore Airlines, Economy Class, $2100
Air France, Economy Class, $1830
Singapore Airlines, Business Class, $6500
Air France, Business Class, $4000

From Singapore to Cairo
Singapore Airlines, Economy Class, $1960
United Emirates*, Economy Class, $1441
Singapore Airlines, Economy Class, $5750
United Emirates*, Business Class, $13 780
*EgyptAir doesn't fly from Singapore
Prices in Singapore Dollars

Yup, these are the 2 countries I wish to go too. If you notice, United Emirates Buisiness Class from Singapore to Cairo actually cost more than 10 000sgd! Wow! Haha, but I am happy to think that with S$247, I can go to HongKong through JetStar Asia Airways. So if I ever want to run away from Home, I can go to Hong Kong! Lol.

Haha, maybe my dream to Cairo and Paris will come soon :)

Jesus Loves You

Your Forever Friend

*Its Friday the 13th today... Muhahahaha
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Cheecking”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.