Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My First POst on MSN Spaces

* This post was originally on my space, visit my space at http://spaces.msn.com/members/freshman-victorian :)



Hello,

This is my first post on MSN Spaces! I read about MSN Spaces on the Straits Times today. I have herd of it but didn't know it was a blog thingy. Yup. I am a die-hard blogger. My addiction started on the 1st of September 2004- Teacher's Day. My "real" blog can be found at http://bigfatsmiles.blogspot.com. I made this blog for experience and also to let people have a easier contact to my blog- the MSN Messenger. If you are reading this, you are definitely on my Messenger List as my audience thingy is set to- Messenger- unless you are reading this from BigFatSmiles.

For readers at BigFatSmiles, you can visit my Space at http://spaces.msn.com/members/freshman-victorian. You can see that my URL has a lot to do with my blog title- Confessions of a Freshman Victorian, his experiences and regaining the past.

His experiences refer to my life as a Victorian. My life is Victoria School. The "now" thing. Regaining the past refers to his Life in Admiralty. How he was from 7 to 12. You can view my first photo album- the Junior Entrepreneurship Program photos. There are others but I haven't uploaded them- yet. I will ASAP.

Jesus Loves You and your space

Your Forever Friend

Weng Keong

* I Love You Mom, its Mother's Day today!

0 Responses to “My First POst on MSN Spaces

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.