Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Calvin and Hobbe

Hihi! My bloggie has a new skin :). Calvin and Hobbes. I really had to change it cause the Hilary Duff eating choc one was really full of HTML errors that I couldn't fix. And everything was so complicated and I gave up. This one is fresh :). Sigh, wish I could make my own skins :(.

Today was an okay day. Got scolded by Mr Marran in the morning. [Non-Victorians, he's our discipline master]. The class was in chaos Everyone was throwing paper balls. But me and the monitor didn't really care. I was talking to Danial. Then Mr Marran suddenly came. Then he looked very angry. Took pledge, National Anthem then sat down. Suddenly he said "Monitor and Assistant Monitor come here." then when we went there he suddenly screamed like hell. So dead loud. Freaky. Luckily Mr Gabriel came along and "rescued" us. Sigh. Crush-leftover-exam-paper-into-ball Ball Throwing is now officially dangerous Mr Marran has MARKED US DOWN Ahhhh!!!

Then had Lit. Dead difficult!!! Sigh. I hope I can still get that A1 I aimed. Doubt it larh. Then I remember one question I had funnily and very stupidly answered:

Q: If you were the playwright/script writer, what climax would you put Patrick in in this situation:

Patrick was frozen by the Immobiliser with he's arms still waving around in the air.

My A [which is obviously wrong]: He should be in the North Pole or South Pole where it is more suitable to get frozen.

* The situation and question is a bit changed as I can't remember the exact one.

Oh God! I can't believe I answered that! Hahaha, think you must be laughing right now if you had read that play "Zeep!".

Took the Eunos-Woodlands bus route. I will be taking the Tampines-Admiralty one tomorrow. Then went to top up my card at Woodlands Station, so didn't want to walk down again, so I took MRT from Woodlands. Suprisingly, I only pay 30c from Woodlands to Admiralty via MRT! Whereas for bus I am paying 45c!

Then saw a young Admiraltyian probably about Primary One going to school. He had the bag I had always wanted In Primary One- the trolley type bag. Lol. Suddenly remember how I pestered my mom for that bag in Primary one. Never got it. But in Primary Three I thought it was childish. Lol.

Jesus Loves You

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Calvin and Hobbe”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.