Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Conincendences

I am posting this entry first from Blogger :) Fasten your seatbelts for a long post :)

Coincidences on planet Earth are not difficult to find. Who would have thought that my cousin's church is Josiah's church? And their church- Bethany Evangelical Free Church- is quite a small church. And it's real cosy :)

And wo would have thought Sandra knew Jian Han? Josiah's bud and my "knew through Josiah" senior. So the relationship is Weng Keong>Sandra>Jian Han>Weng Keong. Another one is Weng Keong>Sandra>Sheryl (another Lighthouse Church member who is Jian Han's and Sandra's fellow churchmember)>Jian Han>Weng Keong.

Isn't it cool? It's so coincidental and it's so cool! Okay, I am now officially speaking rubbish. I can't wait to find out more relationships. LOL. New found friends are so cool :)

Today was a nice day. Think I didn't do very well for my Maths paper. Hoping hard that will be able to get A1 for Maths. Actually if I were to get a MSG of 2> I will be very very happy. 1.9 would be wonderful enough.

Didn't manage to finish last question of Maths paper Part I. Shucks. I am getting poorer at typing, I should blog longer to improve my typing lol. I am like hitting the backspace key too often.

Then took the Eunos-Woodlands route home today. Gonna try the Tampines-Admiralty route on Friday [Thanks for suggestion jh and encouragement chit]. Tomorrow's English. Not quite afraid. The last Comphrehension paper I took, I got like 42/50? I am better at English I guess.

So afraid on Chinese on Friday. Sigh. Good thing they put it on Friday. Got that hunch that I might get C5/6 for that.

Met juniors from Admiralty today! Haha, met Weng Ho's brother Weng Feng. They are like such a cool pack of brothers- Weng Feng, Weng Ho and Weng Seng. And if I budge in, there will be a Weng Keong too! LOL. They are cantonese too. He was like "Hi!" and I was like "Hey~". Then he saw his friend who was holding a pack of cotton candy and ran to him and said goodbye to me.

Then when at lobby, saw Sarah's brother Adam. I was like "Hi" and he was like "Hi". Then he reached his floor and was like "Bye" and I was like "Bye". LOL. That is a very bad relationship. I figure I am using lol, TO MUCH. Went to Dictionary.com and found out the meaning of LOL:

LOL



"laughing out loud", or "lots of love" or "luck".

I remember Marc telling me that LOL could be Lots of Laughs too. Haha. I am not laughing out loud every time I type LOL on the screen okay.

This is the end of my entry, not a very long one like the ones I used to type last time- 800+. This ones only 400+. Yup.

Jesus Loves You

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

PS Visit My Space! Click here!

0 Responses to “Conincendences”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.