Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Blog Entries Retarded

My blog entries are getting more retarded by day. Actually I just wanted to post "Scott, your journey ends here, on American Idol".

I am quite unhappy with the results. I hate Bice [Bo Bice]. He is that disgust. I think Athony will be voted out next, though I hope Bo will. Carrie will win this season! She will be America's 4th Idol! She will sell more albums then any more Idol! She will become a multi trillionaire overnight after her album is released in US alone. She will be triple richer after it is released in China. She will be a million times richer after it is released to the world! She will sell 99999999999999999999999999999.... copies of albums! She will be richer than Bill Gates!!!

Okay, I am getting to carried away... LOL.

Took my History today... Quite difficult. Hope I can achieve an A2. Sigh. was rushing to finish the paper... Sigh. Tomorrow taking chinese paper one... Sigh, die one larh...

Take care, God Bless =)

Jesus Loves You

Your 4eva Fren
Weng Keong

(Its 5th May 2005 today, making it 05.05.05 !!!)

0 Responses to “Blog Entries Retarded”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.