Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Result of Stress

I have found my twin! Well, probably not my twin but more of someone you will see in WhoLivesNearYou.Com. Haha, yeps, ran into a Sec1 Victorian at Bishan MRT today and he stays in Khatib. That is just 3 stops nearer to VS than me. WOW.

Oswin had just swanned me today that I have not been updating my blog recently. I swanned him back by saying he had not to his too. Guess what? He confessed that he had quitted blogging. Let me tell you folks: you can NEVER quit blogging. It is like Cancer, even after operation, the cells still live in you. In a more positive sense of course=)

So one day my prince will come Oswin will start blogging again!

How much you wanna bet?

One million? Crazy arh, Oswin is not worth that much.

Oops. Sorry.

So the world is in social life hibernation now- since the Mid Years are here and Victoria being a "premiere" school and such. But NO! I still see Victorians happily chatting, eating, drinking as per norm! I hear people going LAN and such! What a suprise!

Actually all these are the results of our Stress Management videos and programs larh. Nothing to worry about!

End.

(LOL, If you notice this post is a little cheesy and hyper and stupid and not-suppose-to-read-but-you-read and lame and gross and waste-of-time, I am trying to relieve my stress you gundu! Why am I living in such a CRUEL society? Hail Mary God save us!)

0 Responses to “Result of Stress”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.