Lebensraum

A social commentary.


This entry is an attempt to not make my blog look so...

empty, thus most of it is pretty crap. You can ignore this post if you want =) I would if I were you.

I'm feeling happy today. There is no parade and here I am, slacing at home in front of mikey and my computer (although I do wish it was the 13.3" MacBook rather than this stinking old Acer). How I love these Saturdays. I thought of going to breakfast somewhere posh but people have declined me (some have CCAs, some no money, some don't wanna wake up). Sigh.

And apparently I am supposed to meet a Cultural Medallion artist whose name I forgot to discuss the URA Bridge design thingy. Oh yarh, My group's (Lizhi, Oswin, Kundan and Justus) work has been selected to be part of the double hellix bridge at Marina Bay. They claim its a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity but I think its just a clever way to save cost (they don't pay us) and not hiring some internationally renowned designer.

Did a writing test yesterday. I think I pretty much screwed up. The plot is weird. It's like GOF, the entire thing just zooms through your head without anything making an impression. Sigh. Perhaps I should really start writing more often to practice.

Shit. My dreams are burning up in flames.

*** Incredibles on Disney today! Remember watching it with JR and WT on WT's b*dae. Sigh, wonderful Admiralty memories...

0 Responses to “This entry is an attempt to not make my blog look so...”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.