Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Morning Thunderstorms

Red light. The vehicle stops and my hands suddenly mutate- transforming and moving spherical shapes are dancing across my arm, much to my horror. Has acid destroyed my arm? This is when I calm down, quieten and realise that it is the shadow of the rain drops forming at the front window of the vehicle. Green light. The vehicle starts to move again, driving pass pedestrians, buses and cars the rain suddenly stops. Silence. This is when I calm down, quieten and realise that we have just drove under the award winning Mass Rapid Transit Transport System's line. I relax and enjoy the pitter patter of the raindrops again. Then, as we approach the highway, I notice the cars and lorries are traveling on mist! This is incredible! Has cars gained the ability to float on the mist and let it carry them? This is when I calm down, quieten and realise that it is just but the water being sprung up from the somewhat-flooded floor as the cars speed through the highway.

Oh, the wonderfulness of a drowsy rainy morning. When you're still in Disneyland and can hallucinate about anything.

It's back to school again!

0 Responses to “Morning Thunderstorms”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.