Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Friends of East Timor



Finally some Singaporean recognition for this amazingly beautiful country. Should I describe my travelling styles- I would defintely be a traveller than a tourist. I mean thecultural looking-in to India etc. etc. would be so much more meaningful than paying a thousand grand a night staying in a swanky suite in the heart of Manhattan.

I'm currently preparing for my (hopefully) next trip to the world's youngest nation this December. It's gonna cost me a bomb (and probably some malaria pills) but hey, you gotta hafta take a opportunity when it's right in front of you. The planes this time are CHARTERED! I'm defintely no fan of stopping in Darwin/Bali and paying more the next time I go. Anyone interested in following on this exciting and fantabulous journey can follow LoveSingapore's Youth Counterpart Joshua21!

FYI, I was lead to this site from a full color page ad in the Sunday Times (Singapore) today and the ad is here.

Another good news for me today. My mom has been hogging the computer doing my dad's accounts for the past 2 days leading to my absence from the blogosphere. The since-last-year expected iBook 13.3 inch has been finally "Inside-info-ed" again by AppleInsider to be released by this month. My mac is finally getting closer into my embracing arms. No, I will not name it some chessy name like others had done, I like it the way it's called. However, they have changed the since-don't-know-when name of iBook into MacBook without the Pro which sounds cheesier but who cares.

Sadly its Intel so Photoshop will probably run slower. Arg.

Whatever, I hope its out soon. Bye people.

0 Responses to “Friends of East Timor”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.