Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My Lousy Entry

Came back from Edge. Supposed to have something very spiritual to blog about but no, I do not. I need to go deeper with God, a more intimate relationship, more intimate then I ever did before.

I got slain last Sunday. I wonder if there was any significance, cause it was a little different from the last time. Maybe it was just my desire to just be with God again or perhaps God really had something to tell me, just that I wasn't aware.

I really feel like blogging a super witty entry that will make u glued to the screen and stuff. But there's just too much to do. So I guess ya'll will have to make do with my lousy entry.

Thanks for the visitorship though!

PS In case you haven't notice, the hits has declined like by 5000. This is because I switched from page loads to unique visitors so there's nothing to be concerned about. Just realized some of you have been refreshing, erm, a lot. Ya, haha. Thanks though.

1 Responses to “My Lousy Entry”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Many thanks

    Also visit my web blog ... cheap health insurance  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.