Lebensraum

A social commentary.


All Consuming


I have found a cool site today! - All Consuming. Arg I am so cheap give free publicity.

No la, I give free publicity because this site is really cool and helpful. I always wanted to put like the music I am listening to and the books I am reading on my blog. But I was too lazy to find a Bloglines-like site for this kind of stuff and didn't want to constantly update my HTML.

All Consuming solves all that! Unlike Typepad users who have all the luxuries in HTML codes etc. etc. (and end up paying a bomb haha), we Blogger bloggers have to source through all sorts of codes to get what we want.

This is the new "Currently Consuming" section of my blog. Hopefully I'll get my fingers to type some review or something soon.

So yeah, I just finished CARRIED ALONG by ANDREW PETERSON which is a seriously awesome gospel album. Peterson is an extremely witty singer- with edgier and more catchy lyrics. I guess it's really the lyrics that captured me to his awesome worship. My favorite is THE CHASING SONG (You need iTunes to listen to this iTunes Music Store preview. Here are the lyrics.

'Cause Job, he chased and answer
The wise men chased the Child
Jacob chased her 14 years and he
Captured Rachel's smile
Moses chased the Promised Land
Joseph chased a dream
David, he chased God's own heart
All I ever seem to chase is me

MORE


Figured out a whole bunch of lyrics without music would be boring. Heex.

So yea, really impacting song. Go get it.

0 Responses to “All Consuming”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.