Lebensraum

A social commentary.


ART

I have finished my SA Painting. I finally know what drives an artist to paint another work after he just finished one. I finally understood the meaning of when an artist crushes his work and redos it after taking months or even years to complete it. I finally understand why artists are so protective of their work.

It's the sweat, blood and effort.

Although I only finished my final work in less than a day. I put in quite a lot of work into planning the entire thing. And I finally finished my first painting which I think is worthy enough to be considered in a portfolio. Hallelujah.

I skipped Evening for that though. Rats.

So you all budding artists out there *ahemrichardahem* please don't give up art! Art is for the hoi polloi although I really don't want to believe that (hey, we all want exclusiveness right?) So don't ever give up- even if your work "sucks", continue! Persevere! It is worth it in the end!

Shall not post my work online if not people say I ego lol.

I am currently listening to GINNY OWENS's BEAUTIFUL album.

0 Responses to “ART”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.