Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Blogging on Couch

Blogging with my legs crossed and on the couch sure is comfortable =) Best of all, I'm front of the teevee. Currently playing now is a music video of Hannah Montanah on Disney Channel. I could get used to this.

It is official. I have screwed Maths up. I lost 13 marks worth of questions because there was no friggin time in Part One already. And in Part Two I got weird answers like 0.0000009. Go figure.

I am currently also blogging on VOX! Thanks to Kifo. Not sure how long this double blog thing will last but it's currently working.

Ew. Martin Mystery is now on Disney. *pauses to change channel*

Currently on Nigel's Place in France on Discovery Travel and Living.

Okay back to the topic of VOX, I am currently blogging on VOX also, blogger still stands a place in my heart after so long. You guys can check it out at http://bigfatsmiles.vox.com. Should you want an invitation (since VOX is by invitation only) you can IM, email, comment, tag or whatever you want me and you have a nice vox blog.

Basically the thing that makes vox better against blogger is the ability to upload like unlimited stuff. But you can't make your own template for it- although there are like hundreds to choose from which makes it more noob friendly.

When back to my old house today *pauses to change channel cuz I just realised I watched that episode of Nigel's Place in France already*

*Now Monk on Star World*

Shall blog more about my old house tomorrow =)

0 Responses to “Blogging on Couch”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.