Lebensraum

A social commentary.


CHOKED

Today was a horrible day- the nose was totally choked up and I was stinkin' moody. Thanks a lot for those kind comments people, but I really couldn't give a care because of the blardy nose. Wouldn't it be nice if there were nose plumbers to fix those blocks? Okay that's stupid.

A quick check on Answers.com on how to clear noses proofed to be quite futile. And right now I have a splitting headache. I am almost positive I have a viral fever. *counts months since when I last had a fever* including October would be 4 months. I think that is still okay.

The fast today went pretty well. Didn't really hear from God so just settled on a 2 meal one. How are you guys doing? Let's recount my liquid intake for today...

Water.
The Yoghurt Drink from Magnolia.
Chocolate Milk from Magnolia.

Surprisingly I'm not hungry. It's just the very desire to eat, AKA temptation. I need to sleep, the headache's killing me. I think I can survive today's fast. Glory to god.

0 Responses to “CHOKED”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.