Lebensraum

A social commentary.


geeeoooography

The haze from Indonesia is surely taking a huge piece out of us. I mean like everyone has been falling sick and because of the bloody exams we are all mian qiang [forcing] ourselves to come to school.

My post-Geog syndrome has prompted me to write that: freaking Indonesian farmers should know that cut and burn agriculture will only lead to enhanced greenhouse effect (AKA global warming), air pollution (look at what we have here) and deforestation! And this will make sure that London, Shanghai and Rio De Janeiro will be flooded with a half-a-meter higher sea level by 2050, Singapore having more constant hazes and your rivers getting super dirty.

The guy beside me during Chinese Paper One SA just now was like having a at least 5cm tall pyramid of tissue papers all drenched with mucus. That was the exact same scenario I had yesterday.

Plus Edmund felt feverish this morning also, and Zeng An and Asyraf were absent on Monday. Mr Amir has eye problems whatever.

Look at what this bloody haze has done to us. Thank God I'm recovering.

Okay enough of bitching of the haze. I don't usually blog current affairs but this has really got on my nerves.

Today's Geog was pretty good. All the long answers were great but I forgot the 5th difference between plantation agriculture and subsistence wet rice farming and the 4th pollutive cause of polluted waters.

Lol, for the polluted waters question I wrote that waters are polluted by wastes from industries, agriculture and domestic sources. And for domestic I almost wrote including shit. Hahahaha. I lol-ed (literally) in the middle of the exam and Justus was like "What the?" So here am I "What-the?"-ing myself.

I totally screwed up MCQ, calculated like 3 mistakes already. And I found out I had one mistake for map reading. Crap. I really hope I get A1 for Geog.

Okay so here's me and my super BORing geography post. TA!

0 Responses to “geeeoooography”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.