Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Rojak

I have been somewhat banned from the evening service. Now I don't get to see how our new GO for Worship looks like since during the earlier service I was convinced by Richard to go and arrange the food you all ate. Oh wells, I heard he's even preaching. I am currently facing emotional trauma.

Then again, God is omnipresent, so I can enjoy his presence at home *raises hands in joyfulness*.

I don't know about you guys but the somewhat bad response in the drama today was caused by the bad spirit in everybody. I could feel in in the reaction in some of your faces when the whoever preacher was debriefing.

Or maybe I'm just over-imagining. Just pray that God will make it right and we we'll have the most successful last drama at Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' next next week.

Tomorrow is the Week of Prayer and Fasting leow! Have not decided if I'm going on a full fast or double meal fast yet. Better pray more tonight and ask for God's direction.

Sidetracking to something less spiritual now, I have been trying to run for the past couple of week during the beautiful Saturday mornings (by which there is NO BB now!) to no avail. My personal discipline level is so pathetic.

When I googled "ways to increase discipline", the first search result was some cheesy political website that I had 0% understanding of. How boh leow am I?

Sian, I better go study now, if not hor, all my subjects right, confirm fail one lorh.

0 Responses to “Rojak”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.