Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Shut up

I’m tired of breathing for people. I’m tired of carrying extra stuff on my shoulders. I’m tired of the immense unfortunate shit I have to bear. I’m tired of keeping things up. I’m tired of kicking the ball. I’m tired of keeping everything in place. I’m tired of tracking everything on paper because my mind can’t keep up to it. I’m tired of the responsibilities on top of the responsibilities. I’m tired of systems. I’m tired of the fact that we have to obey the systems. I’m tired of running. I’m tired of irritating people. I’m tired of people who don’t give a damn about me. I’m tired of regretting stuff. I’m tired of my homework. I’m tired on not doing my homework. I’m tired of my sucky aptitude on certain subjects. I’m tired that I have to work harder since I’m sucky. I’m tired of accountability. I’m tired of school. I’m tired of constrains. I’m tired of being barred and jailed. I’m tired of school being constrained, barred and jailed. I’m tired of keep myself afloat. I’m tired of breathing. I’m tired of my addiction. I’m tired of routine. I’m tired of cycles. I’m tired of Chia. I’m tired of freaking myself out. I’m tired of thinking to much. I’m tired of being mentally bound. I’m tired of unrest. I’m tired of lousy peace. I’m tired of reading. I’m tired of world politics. I’m tired of warfare. I’m tired of fighting. I’m tired of being tired.

There, feels so much better. Now, I need to stop whining, get a life, and get over this hurdle.

1 Responses to “Shut up”

  1. # Blogger Nigel

    Hey I'm tired too. And so is everyone else. Even the muggers. They don't show it, but they're tired too. It's week5 already! 5 more weeks till holidays. That should keep me going. 5 more weeks!

    That's only 35 more days!

    That's only 840 more hours!

    That's only 50400 more minutes!

    That's only 302400 more seconds!

    1...2...3...

    Look! Only 302497 left!!

    302496, 302495, ......  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.