Lebensraum

A social commentary.


131

Last year's Speech Day.

It's fifteen minutes before I should get out of my house, take the train and reach Victoria School to go for my one and only rehearsal for this year's Speech Day. I never really had any thing for Speech Day since the Genesis of my Victorian Life. Sec 1 was spent as a student audience, Sec 2 as a photographer (with bitchy professional ones) and now today as an award recipient.

I really rather not go get the award, I'm wasting my Saturday away.

I feel like I didn't do anything to get the award. Shrugs.

1 Responses to “131”

  1. # Blogger oswin

    Hey was the band good just now?? =)Finally Speech Day is over and no need go for super tiring rehearsal under the sun. Wahaha  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.