Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My improving my still pathetic grasp of everything Physics.

Nicolas has written an extraordinarily entry, instinctively striking a chord with those tormenting days last SA in May. Except he studied for his exams, or mugged rather, while I can't even convince myself to say I put in the slightest bit of effort. Nevertheless, this entry is a must read, something you'll sympathize, empathize or even share experience about.

His blog has broken rule two of kennysia's "When A Good Layout Isn't Exactly Important" but heck that and read it anyway. Note: you have to click on the teeny "blog" link at the bottom of the box thingy. Click.

I have a "Physics Revision Test" tomorrow and I'm the only one in the class besides the PRC scholar who scored a 40+ l1r5 who is supposed to take it. Why? We make up the weird population of males who can't do Physics. Or myself, alone, actually, since it's probably the language barrier who caused my dear friend to fail.

So yea, I'm improving, but I'm quite sure I'll fail the revision test again tomorrow. I asked my Physics teacher what would happen if I failed and he said "Do your best."

I'm like, what?

So yea, I have about 4 hours should I sleep at 12 today to revise 6 months worth of Physics lessons last semester.

On a lighter note, I managed to understand and do all the questions from the current Physics topic: Work and Energy both in class and in tuition.

Oh, and did I mention I was first in class to finish the Titration procedure in Chemistry Lab with both experiments having matching amounts of Sodium Hydroxide inserted into 25cm³ of Hydrochloric Acid. Yeah, mine was 27.2cm³ of NaOH to neutralize 25cm³ of HCl.

0 Responses to “My improving my still pathetic grasp of everything Physics.”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.