Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Got Spine?

Thousands of plastic cups were left on the Wembley Stadium floor at the end of the London concert, despite organisers urging the audience to put them into recycling bins provided.
-BBC News
See what I mean?

3 Responses to “Got Spine?”

  1. # Blogger Danial

    Haha. This made me LOL. xD  

  2. # Blogger oswin

    My conversational topic for my chinese oral was 环保. How nice. I screwed that up. Maybe if you were taking the oral you can score very high. Stupid 环保.  

  3. # Blogger oswin

    I have to the blame the Live Earth concert, if not how can they thing of such stupid topic as 环保?Huh!?  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.