Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Viva.

It's been too fast, each day as I walk down the 3rd floor to the locker area, also passing by the Lower Sec Classrooms, I just can't help but cajole myself to work harder and enjoy myself more. 2 years have just flickered before my eyes, and I'm already in the middle of my Sec 3 year.

I recall aspirations, and hopes. To join the leadership boards yada yada like my seniors have done, and here I am now. Doing that. It should seem surreal but I guess the jeans are already comfortably worn in. I remember during MC Camp 2005, Jeremy was around. He then walked up to the Sec 3 in charge there and told him, "Ei, this is going to be your future chairman okay." And I was like *shut up*. So paisei dammit.

That was when I knew few people and was only a funky Sec 1. And what he said really came true.

And then there was the ongoing dreams and hopes of being a red shirt, being PSL whatever. Helping Sec 1s fit in whatever, and Bryan was constantly assuring me not to worry. One MC Meeting, Jarren was like, "Oh! This is Weng Keong's red shirt year!"

"How do you even know I'm gonna get in?" I asked.

Then he just smiled. Maybe it was planned, maybe I sounded ridiculous in front of him. Maybe I was just too naive then.

Then there were the PSB EXCO interviews and the hand-over. I wouldn't say I didn't expect it but it did come across as surreal too. Until now, even though I'm a black shirt on paper, I haven't really come to accept the fact. Or maybe, its fine, since I haven't actually got the shirt yet. Lol.

Track meet this year (my first), SLI 08, MC Reforms, Convention (hope, hope), Victoria Challenge.

I better make the most out of these times.

On a side note, Director of Singapore Gaga, Tan Pin Pin , has a new film coming up! Click to find out more.

1 Responses to “Viva.”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    notice this was the film I was talking to you about when I gave you the Gaga DVD. =)  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.