Lebensraum

A social commentary.


un-tete-a-tete

My infatuation with the multiple periods writing-style has been confirmed as style worthy since i got twenty-five out of thirty for my End-of-year free writing composition! Apparently the highest teachers ever give out is a twenty-six and that, is extremely rare.

I remember relishing the moments of writing that essay, adrenaline surging through my bloodstream as it neared the climax (yes, I am not kidding) but as I speed read it through again, today, while the paper was given out, I didn't enjoy it as much. I wonder why.

Thank God the teacher did though. Twenty-five!

I have come to a somewhat conclusion on what I will be writing about for this year's NaNoWriMo. I'm still aiming for a multiple short stories framework because, that way, I could address more issues. This is however contradicted by my current lack of issues to write about. However, if I just focus on one story-line, my whole thing just might turn boring.

Okay you did not have to read that. Ramblings. Suck.

Haha.

1 Responses to “un-tete-a-tete”

  1. # Blogger Danial

    Ramblings are good! That's what makes my blog so popular. *cough*

    And NaNoWriMo! Ugh.

    Congrats on your 25 anyway! =)  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.