Lebensraum

A social commentary.


the day off

This is a great apology. I haven't pdated my blog for what is so long and I am sorry for that. It has been 3 days and its the end of my Blogging Addiction. Well, right now I am listening to old song "Why Not" by Hilary Duff. I love this song really much and it rocks my life. :) Was at HilaryFans.Net searching for a good banner/button to put on my blog, but none were suitable :(...

Well, today is an awesome day. The day that everyone has been hoping for- the Full Day. Actually, a half day was expected when Mr Low left but it turned out that Mr Ang said that "Why hope for a half day when you can have a full?". So, yay, here am I typing my heart out- on a holiday that only Victorians have. How lucky is that?

Watched 3 good english shows yesterday- First Moms, Chase and American Idol 4. First Moms is a great show. For a long time, I thought Kym Ng couldn't act, but it turns out this shows a sucess. Chase was good too. It was *coughsoembarassingcough* my first time watching. Persis said I missed alot, oh well...

And I was given an article to write for the school mag "Victoriana"! Its about coming to the VS family and its supposed to be 500 words!!! WOW. I tried once but it only was 431 words... Sigh. What to do?

Yarh, so I am gonna enjoy my full day.

God Bless You, Take Care

Jesus Loves You and blessed you with an article to write for Victoriana

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “the day off”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.