Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Amidala Fashions

Watched Star Wars Episode One: The Phamtom Menace today because there was nothing much on TV. Then got really inspired by the gowns Queen Amidala wore. They are so beautiful. But my mother thinks their so ugly. Lol, my personal favourite is what Star Wars Fan Sites call the "Red Invasion. I liked it so much, I even drew it out. Padme Amidala is acted by Israeli Natalie Portman. Below is a picture of a Red Invasion doll:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com.

Below is a picture of what I drew, for a larger version please click here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some reasons why I like this outfit is because it has some Chinese Influence on it. Especially on the collar and the "tie". Yup yup, waiting to watch the Return of the Sith soon :).

Take Care
Jesus Loves You

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Amidala Fashions”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.