Lebensraum

A social commentary.


I am addicted to the word rainbow. I don't know why. Whenever I go online and open a new Mozilla Firefox Browser, I get into Google's web and then type rainbow in the search bar. Sometimes, I even wonder whether anyone created a rainbow blog and I find out someone did. Click here for it. The Blogger is rather updated, but the last post was in 21th April. This blog description is the best blog description I have came across so far:

Child of the 1970s
teenager of the 1980s
college student of the 1990s
now in the 2000s
still trying to figure out
what I want to be
when I grow up

Wonder if I will still be like that when I grow up. Sigh. C'est La Vie. Everything happens for a reason. Wonder if readers [you guys] watched "The Twilight Zone" at 11pm on Friday- after Survivor. One man, he's life was going horribly wrong. He found out that everyone had a writer who write's everyones life. And his life particularly, went wrong. So he went to the Twilight Zone and saw his writer.

I am so glad that the writer in my life is Jesus and not some other gundu. Twilight Zone is nice anyway. I also found out that Jessica Simpson and Usher acted in the Twilight Zone before.

So yup, heres the end of my post.

Take Care, God Bless

Jesus Loves You

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

*It's Mayday! We don't need to go to school tomorrow!

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.