Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Childishness Seeps In

Had breakfast with my parent's net [or other churches refer to as cell or self] group today. I have to refer it as my parents as now I am in my own Youth Net group with See Han :)

Then the breakfast was Alfresco. We dined by the pool. I shook of little fat i took in for breakfast [tuna sandwich and orange juice] with a morning swim :). Then played Volleyball [Volleyball?] in the pool. LOL. It was dead fun.

My blog has a new skin. My mom was chasing me yesterday, so I just any 'o' how selected a skin. The earlier skin sucks. But I like this one. Everything is black 'cept the smilies on my tag and my blogpet.

Take care, God Bless

Jesus Loves You

Your Forever Friend
Weng Keong

0 Responses to “Childishness Seeps In”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.