Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Crazy frog music kinda entry (AKA CRAP)

Lots of things to say over the pass few days but my fingers seem to be disconnected from my brain- dancing in their happy little world. Like lost children, unknowing, unable.

So yeps, pretty sad with the General Elections 2006 results. Thought Singaporeans would know better- only 2 seats belonged to the Opposition. Guess I can say bye bye to not paying GST for my rice and lower bus fares now! Humph!

Chiam and Low still in their respective places- where their suppose to be. Really admire them sometimes, like crazy bulls charging to this big humongous and kinda ugly ship. And what do we Singaporeans do? Vote against them. Lalalala...

PAP is still in charge of my constituency (which in case you don't know is the BIGGEST constituency in Singapore). Well, at least we're going to have a new hospital, and "a new park that's gonna be bigger than Sembawang park"- wouldn't count on that. And hopefully lift upgrading though our lifts our stop on all floors.

My block's lift is the DONG YANG brand. And it has been vandalised into DONKEY YANG because of its idiotness (when you're on the 5th floor, the the lift on the 13th floor comes to pick you up instead of the one on the ground floor) and lao tai po speed.

Sigh, and I am a really bad student. I procastinate like seow. In fact, every time I procastinate I fell the same on what Sian Ying said about procastination (its kinda interesting- go to quarternote.blogspot.com and browse through her archives to find out what she said. No time for me to find out for you larh! I'm busy procastinating). However, the next day, I still procastinate.

I'm a slacker king man.

Sorry that I'm not linking you people up. I'm procastinating =)

Oh, and Mac Rumors, AppleInsider and ThinkSecret each claim that the 13" Macbook is to be released TOMORROW. Please Steve Jobs, I cannot take another heart attack.

0 Responses to “Crazy frog music kinda entry (AKA CRAP)”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.