Lebensraum

A social commentary.


This post might sound emo and very blurred. Like as if you're in a haze and can't see where you're going- like the memory of that Potions teacher in Harry's 6th year. Oh yarh, it's Slughorn. This is because I enjoy protecting the privacy of individualistic individuals in a different way and not putting a fake name in.

Ahem, this post is not suppose to be funny.

It has dawned on me that I have cooped out a lot of stuff in me. I had never had the channel to blurt all this blardy shit out and apparently (APPARENTLY?!) forgot that I had a B-L-O-G blog. And that I could express my individualistic self (though hopefully not hurting anyone's feelings) on my blog. So here are my RANTS.

I feel tired. I feel like I don't belong. I really thank god that sometimes friends that didn't really know that well in the past have come to know me better and that I can rely on them. It's almost like a planned timeline, that when another friend (or group of friends) fail on me, I have a backup- in a more positive sense though. It's like I am the centre of a flower, if one petal falls, I still have more.

So, right, I really thank god for them.

I'm still frustrated about the fallen petal though. Really, I really am. It seems like sometimes I'm doing everything that I can do. And when someone else is doing another thing that I'm suppose to be helping with, and then chidding that person that we're not up to task, I am looked in a different eye- like Mad Eye Moody.

And it's like, YES, I admit I am overbearing at times and the chidding above mentioned can become more than just a chidding, but still. I'm concerned. I really am.

I don't know what has brought us to this.

It's like a lady breaks her pearl necklace. And these 2 guys are picking them up. Then, A picks all that he can, but B just can't find more to pick and B's hands are only half full. Therefore, A spots more in another corner and tells B to pick them up but B gives A the "you're not doing anything" look and kinda like backstabs A.

I'm a clear minded person, I don't judge people that easily, especially people whom I have known for very long.

This is from my point of view, and this is what it SEEMS like. Please, if you're reading this, tell me YOUR story. After all, we're always the heros in our points of views.

I'm tired, I really am.

I NEED HELP. Fast.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.