Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Fever

I went book shopping again yesterday! Kino was having a 20% off and I found a really good buy.

I finished the Five People You Meet in Heaven right the second night after I bought it. Albom is a terrific writer. After reading it- you sink into his book like sitting onto a really comfy couch. I never really examined his writing style and why its so entrancing because it's so entrancing I never bothered to do that and just enjoy it anyway.

So anyway, I bought Tuesdays with Morrie- his debut novel which is equally entrancing (oh forgot to tell you. On the second night when I finished it, I read till about the 60th page, decided it was late and slept and ended up waking up and finishing it cuz the moment I laid down on the bed, my mind was just revolving round the awesome plot) and am currently reading that now.

I also bought Shogun by James Clevell- at 17+ bucks and the book had 1000+ pages. What a good buy. So anyway, it's a mixture of Jap culture, History and Fiction. Should be a long and interesting read.

Book Fair at expo tomorrow! Gonna catch it after school.

My Reading to-do list (only it isn't really a to-do cuz its so enjoyable)

Currently:
Tuesdays with Morrie

Ready to read:
Shogun
The Devil Wears Prada

Re-read:
The Diary of Anne Frank
The Five People you meet in Heaven

To Purchase:
How to Kill a Mockingbird
No Country for Old Men
Fever Pitch
For One More Day

0 Responses to “Fever”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.