Lebensraum

A social commentary.


qwerty (random title)

Today's evening was really impacting. I guess it's the old saying of what God plans isn't really what you expect. And sometimes you can't really accept it. And now I just want to shout out to God for an answer. I think I already have it. But I don't like the answer, and I really can't hang on anymore. And I want to confirm. God, be my helper, my deliverer. Looking forward to the Day of His Power where all the God loving people can come together and pray together.

Then MacRitchie *giggles*. So much for spiritual. But I guess brother-and-sister-in-christ bonding is also spiritual.

It's been quite some time before I typed anything inspirational/intellectual. That's not good.

0 Responses to “qwerty (random title)”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.