Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My Massive Workload

It has been quite a few days since I updated, don't think anyone really bothers actually, apart from the 10+ visitors who still mysteriously appear even though I somehow don't givadamn about my blog sometimes. I don't know why I'm blogging right now since I have like a tonne of homework waiting to be done and it's already 6 o'clock and I want to watch Grey's Anatomy.

Currently listening to the KLove Music Station right now, stupid iTunes does not display the track lists so I'm playing it on Firefox where I can see the pretty album arts too =)

Okay, to scare myself I'll type out my to-do list:

Mathematics 12b
Mathematics WB Worksheet 17
Study for Maths Test
Chinese Si Han
Chinese Zuo Ye
Study for Chinese Ting Xie
Art Drawing of Bark
Art Painting of Bark
Art Painting of Landscape
Completion of Friday's Art Classwork
Chemistry Worksheet
Call VSA
Do Church Mission Testimony Summaries
Do Victoriana 2 Advertisement for article write up
Edit MC EXCO Meeting Minutes
Compile MC Contact list on Excel file

OMG. Nightmares have arrived.

Episode 17
"As We Know It"

Despite the hospital's "code black" and the bomb squad's best efforts, the situation at Seattle Grace escalates explosively. Meredith must work with the bomb squad to save everyone's lives and Derek must perform a surgery under pressure to save a man's life.

-Today's Grey's Anatomy's episode. 11pm Channel 5.

0 Responses to “My Massive Workload”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.