Lebensraum

A social commentary.


HYPER

I feel really hyper now. Just came back from dinner with Nigel V, his sister, Ming Wei, Issac Ker, Francel and her sister. I guess that's the cause of hyper. But the insane kind of hyper really came from Danial, Linus and Nich. Haha, standing on the chairs of the East Coast Lagoon food court. Woo!

I hate it when Dan pokes me tho *grumbles*.

Nothing spiritual today. Except the fact I got something somewhat like a prophecy at the Edge today from Pastor Peng Chai- parents long time friend. I guess God's really intellectual and stuff so I didn't really understand. Guess, I'll pray on that and wait for God to explain slowly like he did to his disciples in the bible. Sometimes it's really a wonder that God can be so patient. I mean I such a gundu compared to him and whatever smartypants and wisdom I have comes from him too. And he can still be so patient and explain to me, talk to me and comfort me.

Isn't God good? *don moen song plays here*

So yep, I have found the haversack I am going to get. After sourcing though thousands of pictures online, I guess getting SHOPPING really does the trick. Didn't bring enough cash though, so I will have to go back.

In case you're curious what bag it is it is the OP one and it cost 39.90 which is 10.10 below my budget. Maybe I'll find a better one. Still haven't look through the Deuter collection. Recommend me one if you find one! (Do your maths on the budget).

Yup, so I'm feeling hyper and talking to Ming Fei on msn really increases the hyperness.

Oh, and I'm getting sick of the BB Part of BB.

0 Responses to “HYPER”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.