Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Izzie!

I just watched the various short clips of Grey's Season 2. GA is becoming such a good show- yet with such horrendous happenings. I LOVE Izzie! A LOT! A WHOLE LOT. And she looked so sad. She was crying on the bedside of Denny. And Denny's dead. And Callie saw Meridith and Derek. And Alex is consoling Izzie. And Izzie's quiting. And GA is chaotic. And Burke is operation. And I am crazy. And GA is flaming. And I like GA.

So many questions. No answers. Season 3 where are you?

12th September
DVD Release

21st September
Season 3 Premiere

Izzie better stay on the show. She is just so fab.

IZZIE! IZZIE IZZIE!

I think I'm gonna name my daughter Izzie. She's not going to be so cheap and have sex with Alex every 2 sec lol.

0 Responses to “Izzie!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.