Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Random Stuff I Just Gotta Say

I have gone on yet another chiong for Left Behind- the ever awesome series that leaves me lapping up for more like some funky dog dunking his head in a saucepan. I am now on Assassins, as mentioned on my Now Consuming sidebar- yes I have updated that section after a super long drought as has my blog vie.

I went on a Borders indulgence on Friday! This is sinful because I haven't finished the previous books I shopped from Kino including Shogun which is like a super thick book and I haven't even started on page one. *boxes self* I bought Everyone Worth Knowing by Prada's very own Lauren Weisberger (of which if Wendy is reading this you have not returned me my Prada yet!) and War Thrash by Ha Jin. As usual, I devour chic lit and cult lit so yea, I shall shoot the I-don't-care-what-you-think-about-my-literary-interests look to everyone here, yea?

Grey's Anatomy Season 2 DVD is out on Borders and I still have some credit left on the card the miao gave me in March. I am still contemplating whether to buy it but something just keeps screaming in my ear. Oh wells.

Musical World was quite okay. It marks my photographic revival. Victorienne Arts never cease to mark a milestone in my vie photography. Like EMD 05 was my first assignment and now Musical World 21 is my resurrection. Good job to all who performed (AKA our school band including the Oswin)- you guys did well although I must admit one of the pieces were quite screwed. The one with the funny percussion inputs one. Yeps. But great job anyway =)

It's the Straits Times Com tomorrow and I feel so inadequate and unprepared! How to win like that? Tsk tsk. I will need cups of espresso to fuel this 24 hour sprint so God bless me.

Oh, and to all Mitch Albom fans out there, his new book is released! "For One More Day" is the new take-over-your-life book. However only hardcover is released at borders so unless your greens (or otherwise blues in Singapore since that's what the fifty note color is) drown you I suggest you stop that urge splurge (it's like a friggin 33 mind you!) and wait for the world's most beautiful word *ahem* paperback.

Oh wells. Looking forward to finishing Left Behind (I'm almost halfway through now!) and knowing my super07 class =)

0 Responses to “Random Stuff I Just Gotta Say”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.