Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Roads

The year is like ending so damned fast and everyone's chionging somewhere doing their own little thing. And people are leaving and I'm getting to know new people but things are just going in a blur that I just gave up on actually observing the whole scene. Like Asyraf, Kundan and Zeng An are leaving for IP next year with some people complaining bout it, some being neutral and some being ecstatic. I guess you can match.

Oh and pay attention to my advertorial on the right of my page is a youth event happening on the 25th November, Saturday at 5pm, so please email, IM or call me if you're interested!

0 Responses to “Roads”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.