Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Back from Hiatus

I wouldn't exactly declare myself an extremely proficient writer. I mean I read Sumiko's articles on Sundays and hers really has that wow factor so I really can't compare to her. Then again, I'm only 14 and she probably already at least had a Bachelors in Mass Com.

So to anonymous that commented that my posts suck, I welcome freedom of speech ;) Criticize me! Without criticism in life we can never get better. Just like how Van Gogh was heavily criticized on his revolutionary allegiance to the Post-Impressionists movement, perhaps some criticism would do me good too!

Don't overdo it though. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can still hurt me.

The reason why I'm blowing up a small tag on my cute little green taggy is because I hardly get any hate mail/post/tags/comments at all! So I need to dig out as much juice as I can.

LTC and PLC were definitely fun camps. I wouldn't blog anything about it until the photos come out. Which will probably be taking quite long because of lazy archivists. An exciting entry definitely awaits you! My NaNoWriMo was a total failure. But I did have quite an impressive plot though. Perhaps I should just marathon through December on my own accord- that would be more noble wouldn't it? *ego*

But after LTC I realized how much a city boy I am. I mean that 4 days with nature in Mawai (AKA Outta civilization) really proofed to be extremely strenuous on me. Perhaps this is also the reason why I would rather visit Shanghai over Beijing. And how much I enjoy the hustle bustle rat race and how my life should always (always!) be fast paced and the best made out of every minute.

PLC has inspired me to be a great Peer Support Leader. I mean I recall- it was just yesterday I stepped in the gates of Victoria and now I fling my khaki pants into the deep dark corners of my wardrobe already. And in yet another glance my freshman year ended. And now so has my sophomore.

Time is fast. And as Issac likes to say- our 70 years of earth is just a vapor compared to eternity. And I haven't been making the best out of my time. I'm kinda freaked out right now.

So with a double red-shirt, a 9-sub combination, a more challenging MC EXCO, new challenges in Media and an apparently more active youth ministry, I wonder how 2007 will turn out?

0 Responses to “Back from Hiatus”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.