Lebensraum

A social commentary.


absolutely lame, worthless and worthless. Oh yarh, I said that.

Tragically all my entries so far (in November) have been absolutely lame, worthless and worthless. Oh yarh, I said that.

Actually I only had one entry in November. So, yup.

So here are my apologies to expectant readers who expected more intellectual, bigfatsmiley and happy entries. My swine entry yesterday was a total piece of crap. Whatever happened to a new lease of life? And Jotlims? I guess I threw all of that away.

Ren An asked me to emcee for the CO Concert at, erm, I think the SCO Concert Hall next year. Which brings me to the point that I am always, somehow or rather rejected. I mean I love to emcee! Public speaking is my life! Standing in front of a crowd and speaking so eloquently (which wows) is just one of those moments that are etched in my brain forever.

But like sometimes people call me up, give me hopes and dash my dreams.

Speech Day was suppose to be my day *rantrantrantrantrant*. Promised since the SLI. That was, let's see, 5 months ago.

And I lost the job because I was allocated to the 130th Dinner (which is still prestigious mind you- cause both times the President was there.)

And yet again I lost it! And this time I don't even know why. I was just cruelly not informed. How courteous.

I'm sure some people had seemingly same experiences as me but I'm just ranting.

So this time I'm not clinging all my hopes on this job- although- no doubt- this job is big. Like SCO lei. Not in school one you know!

Okay so much for yet another "absolutely lame, worthless and worthless. Oh yarh, I said that" entry.

I just spent 25 bucks on stationery. *random*

0 Responses to “absolutely lame, worthless and worthless. Oh yarh, I said that.”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.