Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Last Day Of School

Today was the last page of 2E-dom, which explains why I brought my (pathetic) digital point and shoot camera along with me to take bimbo shots. Which also explains the beautiful pictures you will soon scroll down and find!

Nawawi had carefully planned a class photo themed with different spirited actions only to our class being dispirited and obscene and unenthusiastic and whatever. Which resulted in lousy class photos. Class. I still had some pretty fun shots with various people!

I couldn't get the bimbo hold camera in front of you and shoot thing right though, so after about 3 tries of unsuccessful phototaking I just asked the person in front of us to take for us. Hee hee hee.



Asyraf and Fadhil were pretty enthusiastic with taking bimbo shots much to my surprise. It's quite fun to shoot everything that suppose to sum up a year in a day. Heex.



The "Gaga series" is a perfect example whereby I cannot take the bimbo style pictures properly. The last, nicest one is when we finally gave up and asked someone to take for us.



And the bottom two conbined photos are examples of much persuasion pathetic class photos. Tsk!

Okay I shall post first to see how the graphics and everything appears on the blog! Incoming are the videos of hardcore action from Youtube!

***


Okay I'm back with some Youtube vids!



That was Asyraf. I think he kenna-ed like a million times already. So yea, he's like the most victimized taupok victim. Muhahahaha...



That was Vinod. And if you were wondering what he was shouting after the thing, don't. Haha. I was thinking of trying to put the American Idol sign on his mouth plus the *toot* sound but am too noob.



That was Eric. And I think he had the worst taupok of the day. Poor him.

Please note that no injuries had surfaced through the makings of this video.

Yup, it was a fun last day and this is all I have to offer so far =)

1 Responses to “Last Day Of School”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    oh. that is ultimately savage.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.