Lebensraum

A social commentary.


shruggs abouritt

I love my pseudo girlfriend! She rocks my box of socks!

*Warning! This entry just might be boring to non PSCs!

Yeah, so anyway. The scandal is over (FOR NOW) and Convention 2007 has flew past our eyes. So quick, so over, but yet everyone is officially ranting about how great it was and how this year's was better than last year's and how bonded we all are. Wei Ting declared she would add everyone on her MSN.

I wasn't that ambitious but for an ad-hoc event I really have to say this was the most fanbulous one. I mean like, shrugs abourrritt? Relationships really turned more concrete, non of which from the participants, all from the Organizing Committee.

Here's my list of thank yous (hopefully some of you chance on my blog) to all who has made my short time in RGS so wonderful: Becca! Yi Tong! Annie! Andrea! Michelle! Xin Jia! Marissa! Jac! Cong Cong! Wei Ling! Elaine (I mean Kevvy haha)! Kevvy (I mean Elaine haha)! and pseudo girlfriend Zhi Xian!

And! Of course every other RGS girl whom I have missed how! Sorry bouritt!

So yeps, this is my lousy entry! I have nothing to end but...



Jiayou at your guides camp now okay!

SHRUGS ABOURRRITTT!

Labels: , , ,

9 Responses to “shruggs abouritt”

  1. # Blogger farouche/michelle

    HAHAHA. Like, I met Zhixian today and she said she missed you abourrit! Must talk to her more abourrit so that she'll be happy w0rxx! 8D

    mich!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello human! (: Remember me? HAHA visit my wordpress blog!  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    HELLO BUDDDDYYYYYY :D
    this is real elaine not elaine-lookalike btw!

    AND I MISS PSC LIKE CRAAAZZZYYY ):  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HEY SHRUGS ABOURRRIT :D YOU ROCK ABOURRRIT WHOOHOOO  

  5. # Blogger Unknown

    at zhixian+AHKEONG:

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    OMG HILARIOUS : D  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ORDER A CONVENTION CD ANOTHER BADGE OR FILE OR SHIRT, YOU WON'T REGRET IT! : D  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    likerrrr, TWIN ABRI?!

    +, sabri. GUESS WHO (:  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    DO YOU READ YOUR COMMENTS? WHY YOU LEFT OUT MY NAME. YOU THINK ME AND BECCA ARE THE SAME PERSON??

    (rebeccaTAN)  

  9. # Blogger yitong

    =DD tell me more STUFF abourrit! (:  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.