Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Mix.

I think its only after you stop living your life with a special someone is when you really appreciate that special someone. Absence makes the heart grow fonder right?

So anyway took a trip down to Parkway today with Oswin to collect his new spectacles! Haha, he got a headache within like the first few minutes of wearing them. I guess its technically quite normal because of all the cheem Physics crap which is gonna be tested tomorrow and I am not a single bit prepared for it. That was random, but yea, anyway.

I bought 10 year series English today. Which is really such a mugger shit thing to do. And I am so not that. But the pathetic hardworking of me just yearns to be expressed (AKA me wanting to do real work) whereas the gallivanting, idiotic me just shuts the hardworking one out and wastes his life away. Ooh, abstract ;)

After all the Parkway fun with Oswin, I proceeded to my habitually nap- this time on 966. And then in the middle of that nap, stupid Ding Yuan called me with a super retarded voice (I actually thought he was mentally retarded) asking me if I knew who was that mysterious caller. And wtf when I woke up, how the hell was I suppose to know that 966 changed route and decided to go by Bukit Panjang?

So upon waking up to pick up his retarded phone call, I looked outside to see a strange LRT Station called Petir. WTH is Petir? Like oh my God la. And then with Ding Yuan and his idiotic accent, I was sent into the vertex of panic.

I was thinking if I should get down and call a taxi, then I decided to relax and wait and see where the bus went.

Thank God.

In about 15 minutes time I was back in the familiar Woodlands interchange. Stupid change of route.

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “Mix.”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    ENGLISH TYS!!!!!!!!

    good god. english need to study one meh?  

  2. # Blogger Nigel

    Why you panic? LRT = MRT = HOME = Happy!

    Lol. I spent 3 years of my life travelling through Panjang. And since I don't get driven everywhere, I get around a lot more confidently than you. You need to take more public transport. I've always thought sending kids to school spoils em.

    You can never get lost in Singapore- the land of the urban spiderweb.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.