Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Response to a Tag (AKA Vicious Cycle)

Okay I shall stop procrastinating and do Danial's and Linus' crappy tag.

“This is what you are supposed to do - cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.”

1. I subscribe to Dictionary.com's Word of the Day in an attempt to improve my English but I always (always!) end up trashing that email.

2. I have resolved thousands of times never to lose my bottle. I have lost expensive Nike bottles, found them, and lost them again. Now, I tell myself I'd never lose my cheapo plastic bottles but I still lose them anyway. My record is 6 days.

3. I think Friendster is totally overrated because tons of people whom I haven't spoke more than a minute of conversation in my entire life adds me as a "friend" when they are not even an acquaintance.

4. I still use Friendster anyway.

5. I put my Gene (my MacBook) in her MacBook sleeve every time I finish using her even though I'm not bringing her anywhere but just depositing her in my drawer.

6. I always hope lifts have mirrors or highly reflective surfaces on them. I enjoy looking at myself there. Oh, and I also enjoy looking at myself from the windows of MRTs when they're underground and from anywhere else.

I tag: Nigel (CHUA), Zeng An, Ernest Puey, Abigail Ho, Jonathan Tan and ZHIXIANRRR!

Labels:

3 Responses to “Response to a Tag (AKA Vicious Cycle)”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    EHHH HOW ON EARTH DO YOU KNOW ABI HO!! HAHA!  

  2. # Blogger Danial

    Lol. You finally did it. =)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    atoto you like looking at yourself so much abourrit! bring mirror with you everywhere! then anytime can see yourself! cool w0rx! :P  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.