Lebensraum

A social commentary.


A Report

This is me, at Eleven Thirty-six in the night, typing a blog entry. You think I'm crazy, but, I have: Pokka Ice Lemon Tea!

Go figure! I took that long to discover something caffeine-d in school. There were the canned Nescafes crap but they didn't help at all (plus they carried exorbitantly un-worth-it price tags. The school soon realized the dangers of students drinking coffee (perfectly alright I did mention?) and removed it from the vendor's inventory.

For the past few weeks my reliance was on Milo although they were just energy boosters. They didn't exactly keep me awake but were a great way to start the day. Lizhi also enlightened me on buying the correct type of Milo- the canned kind or the packet kind. The canned one was one dollar while the packet was seventy cents. The canned one had 240ml of energy boosting Milo and the packet one had 250ml of energy boosting Milo.

Yeshhh. I kenna conned.

Whatever, so it's Ice Lemon Tea from Pokka tomorrow! Plus Sports Day and ultimate threejay bonding!

Oh, and to Nico if you're reading this: Thanks for those songs! Love it!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “A Report”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.