Lebensraum

A social commentary.


I'll leave tags to another day yea? Sorta when I have no inspiration to post anything yada yada.

I think its pretty cool to hear people bitch about their life. It makes you feel that what you're going through is much smoother. And that although life seems hard, someone always has it harder. I guess it's a vicious cycle, God made everyone good at different things so we each can adapt differently to the problems we face.

Life this weeks has been pretty hectic although I'm proud to say that I'm now homework-debt free. Every single piece of owed homework is handed up and all that's left is homework that is due a few days from now. I swear to myself I'm gonna do them and never be in debt again.

SAs are in a months time and I really need to study. Sometimes I ponder at our student life we have in Singapore, wondering why there is so much pressure and stress to perform at so many different areas in school life. Then I think about how so many people are desperate to get into school- then I feel better.

Right now, I seriously must start revision. Wednesday's the big day for Cross Country boys. I will seriously cry if we don't win both championships this time. Viva Victoria!

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Danial

    In a month? o.O Much less than that!

    And yeah, I'm looking forward to XC also. =)  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.